My Hero Mania Codes September 2022 Roblox

my hero academia fortnite
My Hero Mania Codes September 2022

Images via Roblox Corporation

If you love My Hero Academia, then using these My Hero Mania codes in the Roblox game is definitely going to be for you. The name of the game in many Roblox games is to get as many spins as possible to receive the best items, and that is definitely the case with My Hero Mania, so using these codes will allow you to do this far more than you usually would be able to. So, if you're aiming to be the best in the game, don't miss the full list of My Hero Mania codes below.

We checked for any new active or expired My Hero Mania Codes on the 2nd of September 2022. Check out the full list below.

  • Get started in the fruit game with these Build a Market codes.

My Hero Mania Codes September 2022

My Hero Mania Codes

Click to enlarge

As mentioned, all of these My Hero Mania codes will give you a different number of free spins, which you can use towards getting the best quirks in the game. The more codes you redeem, the better chance you have of reaching the top. Check out all the active My Hero Mania codes in the game right now below:

  • 380kCODE!: Gives free spins
  • 370klikes: Gives 1 Epic Spin
  • 360kgoal: Gives 13 spins
  • thank350k: Gives 13 free spins
  • Looking to be the buffest bodybuilder out there? Then don't miss these Strong Simulator X codes.

My Hero Mania Expired Codes September 2022

Se trata de una experiencia cooperativa, pues los enfrentamientos se llevarán a cabo entre 8 equipos de 3 integrantes. Fortnite survey hints at lord of the rings, my hero academia, gundam, and more. During his battle with all for one, he remembered his superhero origins.

My Hero Mania Expired Codes

Click to enlarge

You'll need to be careful though, as all of the My Hero Mania codes that you see above will expire eventually and make their way over to this pile, so be sure to check this page often and claim any new codes as soon as you see them. Here's a full list of the expired My Hero Mania codes:

  • easter340k: Gives 10 free spins and two rare spins
  • 330kLIKES: Gives 12 free spins
  • 320kday: Gives 11 free spins
  • 310kLIKES: Gives 11 common spins
  • big300k: Gives five common spins and two rare spins
  • thank290k: Gives 10 spins
  • 280kLIKES: Gives 10 spins
  • 270kREAL: Gives nine spins
  • 260ktime: Gives eight spins
  • the250k: Gives spins 
  • 240kCODE: Gives seven spins 
  • 230kcode!: Gives five spins
  • 110kcodeyay: Gives five spins
  • 160ktux: Gives five free spins
  • 210kCODE!: Gives five free spins
  • 70kalready: Gives two spins
  • 80kcode!: Gives five spins
  • FirstCode!
  • big130k: Gives five free spins
  • goal200k: Gives 10 free spins
  • its90k!: Gives six spins
  • letsgo150k: Gives five free spins
  • likereward1: Gives two spins
  • newupdate!: Gives 10 free spins
  • plus120k!: Gives four free spins
  • santacode
  • spinner180k: Gives five free spins
  • thank220k: Gives five free spins
  • the100k: Gives 10 spins
  • theultra190k: Gives free spins
  • ultra140k: Gives five free spins
  • zi170k: Gives free spins
  • If you want more Anime in Roblox, check out these Anime Mania codes.

My Hero Mania Codes: How To Redeem

My Hero Mania Codes How To Redeem

Click to enlarge

If you're unsure how to actually redeem any of the codes above to get your hands on the free goodies that await you, do follow our step-by-step guide below to learn how to redeem My Hero Mania codes:

  • Open up My Hero Mania through Roblox on your device
  • Open the menu by pressing the M button
  • Type in any of the active codes into the text box on the left
  • If the code is correct, it should disappear and say 'Code Accepted'
  • If the code doesn't disappear, make sure you've written in the exact same way as it appears in the guide
  • Claim your prize and enjoy your free spins!

So, that wraps up this guide on My Hero Mania codes, giving you a full list of all the active and expired codes in the game, alongside a quick walkthrough of how to redeem them. If you're in the mood to shoot hoops though, have a read of these Basketball Simulator codes and get scoring.